We are happy to announce that our official plugin to make a live Q&A chat inside a WordPress install is available. You can download it in this page:
With this plugin you will be able to automate the publication of the Q&A streams into your WordPress install.
Why use Dilmot to manage your live Q&A’s?
There are a lot of custom features that will help you manage the live Q&A:
- Use Twitter to receive questions: Just define a hashtag to import those tweets into the Q&A incoming questions list
- Invite a guest, just by sending a link to her
- Edit the content of the questions received: fix typos, enhance grammar, remove unnecessary texts
- Change the order of the questions: There may be some questions that you would like to move up or down in the list
- Make the chat private so that only the people you have shared the password with will be able to participate
- Notify to your email account the new questions that have been received
- Add images and videos to your answers
- Put a live video on top of the Q&A so the guest can answer verbally
We are very excited to give this option to you. Please let us know your experience and feedback using the Dilmot Plugin for WordPress.